Top Fifty - I Wanna Be Your Lover

Mere words cannot describe how much I love Prince Rogers Nelson. I have adored that little purple bastard since the late 70s. I saw him in concert in the 80s and I just about had a coronary embolism when he drove out on stage in the flyest purple pimp mobile you have ever seen. He is a 4 foot nothing musical giant who can fill an entire arena with just his presence and assless chaps. I've never found him terribly attractive but I can definitely see the appeal. I've always said that I don't want to fuck him but I'd love to watch him fuck someone else.



It was very difficult to choose one song per artist for my Top Fifty. However, "I Wanna Be Your Lover" is absolutely my favorite Prince track, hands down. Sure I love at least two hundred Prince songs, but this is the one I immediately start dancing to every time I hear the beginning notes. If you can listen to this and not move at least one part of your body, you have no soul, man.



For all the respect I have for him, I do understand that Prince is a polarizing figure. He sometimes makes it easy to forget about his music when he's pulling stunts like writing the word "slave" on his face or changing his name to an unpronounceable symbol. As a testament of my love for Prince, I briefly changed my name to a symbol back in the 90s:



As an extra bonus, please enjoy Charlie Murphy's story about playing basketball with Prince (as played by Dave Chappelle). "Game - blouses."

8 comments:

Cary McNeal said...

That little purple bastard.

Felch.

I like your sign.

Unknown said...

I dig your Tourette's style stream of consciousness.

Toni Brayer, MD said...

Prince rules! Magnificent talent.

*^_^* said...

Awesome!

chicago real estate said...

really great voice and marvelous thanks for the sharing you dig it man..

Anonymous said...

Great Song! I agree, Prince is Awesome. A Musical Genius. I have seen him in concert 4 times and he always amazes. Great Blog you have. I am following. Please check out mine and let me know what you think.

Hydrangea said...

Nice article and thank your valuable information and I wish you luck

Unknown said...

Today read your post dear Admin really nice and useful informations i wanna say thanks a lot for sharing with all community of the internet.I will visit next post and suggest you what i think about it?God Bless on all humanity...
Informal Sports