Top Fifty - Two Out of Three Ain't Bad



I've already talked of my love for Marvin Aday aka Bob "Bitch Tits" Paulson aka Eddie here, but I am of the mindset that there is no such thing as too much Meat Loaf. I would do anything for love, but I won't do that, yo.



Who would have thought that such a soggy looking summamabitch could sing such a beautifully heart wrenching song about love gone awry? That brother is sweatier than Patrick Ewing during double overtime.



I want you, goddamnit. I need you, you rat bastard. But there ain't no way I'm ever gonna love you, mother fucker.

5 comments:

BeckEye said...

I like Meat Loaf, but mainly only because I love Jim Steinman so much. Meat Loaf without Jim is like, well, meatloaf without breadcrumbs.

Elliott said...

I can't believe I missed the 'Loaf post. And this is a brilliant song, as are so many Steinman lyrics that project that 'better off without you' vibe.

Unknown said...

BeckEye - Or meatloaf without ketchup aka redneck gravy.

Elliot - I dig a good "frig you, better off without you song".

Unknown said...

I put this on the CD I made to commemorate our sick twisted love.

Unknown said...

My besainted Shannon, there is nothing sicker or more twisteder than our love. And for this I am eternally grateful.